~~Tsingy de Bemaraha
Day 1: Drive to the Tsingy de Bemaraha
235 kms, 7 hours drive including the car ferry cross and lunch in Belo sur Tsiribihina
- Meet at the Airport of Morondava then drive to the Tsingy of Bemaraha
Lunch time in Belo sur Tsiribihina the Cultural Capitol of the Sakalava tribe
-Overnight in the hotel
Day 2: Full day hiking
8 hours hike
- Start the first morning with the visit of the gorge of Manambolo on a dugout canoe: caves, stalactites, stalagmites, the famous family tomb of the Vazimba tribe whom lived in the Tsingy in the 17th century, the beautiful gorge of limestones pinnacles
Start the hike to the Sportif circuit
To see: labyrinth of limestone, 2 view points on the limestone pinnacles, forest canyons, abseiling, the biggest Sifaka of the West of Madagascar called Decken’s Sifaka, red fronted brown Lemurs, Birds species, spiders …
Day 3: Full day loop tour in the big Tsingy
- Early morning start to drive 15 Kms to the Big Tsingy (1 hour drive)
- Hike to the first big circuit for its cave, suspension bridge and the magnificent view on the skyscrapers limestone pinnacles
- Go down to the forest canyons and to the rocky canyons and walk to the second big circuit. Picnic lunch is needed with enough water to walk 8 hours.
To see: 30 Meters high cracks, forest’s canyon where lives lemurs and birds…where the flora is truly unique with its endemic and medicinal plants, caves, cathedral of rocks, the infinite view on the highest roof of the Big Tsingy…
- Drive back to the hotel in the evening, hire the local guide for a nocturnal walk to see: chameleons and especially the rare Pygmy mouse-Lemurs.
Day 4: Visit of Kirindy forest
Drive to Kirindy Forest which is on the way to Morondava
Night walk to see nocturnal species of Lemurs including the mouse-Lemurs, the fork-marked Lemurs…
Day 5: Visit of the Avenue of Baobabs while drive to Morondava
- Morning visit in the deciduous Dry Forest to see Lemurs, birds and rodents …
- Lunch at the restaurant
- Slow Drive to get to the Baobabs Avenue at sunset for a beautiful sunset and Baobabs photographs
- After sunset, drive to Morondava.
Day 6: Transfer to the airport of Morondava
After a morning visit of Morondava, transfer to the airport of Morondava to fly to Tulear or to fly to Tana depending on your next step of your visit in Madagascar.
- The definitive price depends on your choice of hotels: Luxury Hotels or mid range hotels
- Please require the price if you are a single traveler or if you are more than 2 people.
This price includes:
- Transfer from the Airport to the Hotel and from the Hotel to the Airport
- Car and fuel with the driver from Tana to Miandrivazo or to the River
- The dugout canoe for the visit of the Manambolo River
- The guide assistance during the whole trip.
- 5 night’s hotels: 3 nights in the Tsingy + 1 night in Kirindy Forest + 1 night in Morondava
- The 4WD during 5 days from Morondava to the Tsingy de Bemaraha and back to Morondava.
- The car ferry crossing 2 Rivers to the Tsingy National Park and the same for the way back to Morondava
This price does not include:
- Your food and drinks during the whole tour
- Airfares to fly out of Morondava
- The guidance fees in the Tsingy of Bemaraha National Park and in Kirindy forest